Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Name... Who knows???

So my friends like to come up with names for my cupcake shop... sometimes it involves Cherries, sometimes out space themes. Whatever it is, it always gets me thinking. My mom made a suggestion that I really liked, "Sweet Charity's Cupcakery." If you don't know who Sweet Charity is then you weren't raised in the 70's. There was a musical called Sweet Charity starring Gwen Verdon. It's about a prostitute who has a heart tattoo on her arm. I've never actually seen the musical... it's on my to do list. But I also have a tattoo on my arm but I'm not a prostitute though people pay me for my cupcakes so I could be considered a cupcake whore?? I like the name and it's simple plus it has cupcakery in it... which is such a fun word and has to be in the name somewhere. I'll keep you up to date on the name game.

This weekend is a long weekend... hopefully I can get some fun baking in. :)

No comments: