Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Name Game

So far no one likes the name "The Cupcake Shop" and I feel "Cherry's Cupcakery" is too much of a mouth full... What do I do... I need a name. Somehow I'd like to have Cupcakery in it... Others are suggesting Rocky Mtn Cupcakery... help... if anyone is reading this and has suggestions... please suggest...I'm sure soon I'll put it to a vote... AGAIN!!!!

Thanks to all my friends for your love and support through all this...I'm sure I'll need it much more here soon.

3 comments:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

I liked "The Cupcake Shop". But I am weird so go figure. I also thought of Cupcakes by Charity but I don't know if you want to use that or not. And thank you for making them so delicious and good.

KARI GARCIA said...

Here's the deal about names: NOT EVERYONE WILL LIKE IT...no matter WHAT you call it, someone will hate it and tell you. It's the worst part about business: EVERYONE has an opinion. Lesson 1: Go with YOUR gut. I like Cupcake Shop. It tells the customer what you do right off the bat. You won't be bombarded with "it says BAKERY. Why don't you make anything else.?"
Good luck, Charity.
Always remember that it's YOUR business.

Samantha Jane said...

The cupcakes were amazing Charity! I had one of Mindy's. You should talk to Mike Jordan (in Guidance) about chocolates -- he orders his online. Although I am not sure how much he pays. He also makes to most moist cake I have EVER had...he might be able to give you some tips!