Monday, April 13, 2009

One step foward

This last weekend was a crazy baking weekend. I made 2 dozen rocker cupcakes for a birthday... I was excited about how they turned out. (Pics to follow). I also had a dozen for a lady who's daughter works with my brother. She's a hair dresser and wanted to give them to her clients. She is also part of a marketing network that meets once a month and invited me to join. It should be a great way to make some more connections. I also have a dozen for my brother's work and they plan on ordering more for their manager meetings.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with a bride to do some sampling... OK so it's really a good friend of mine. It'll be good though to sit with her and make some decisions. Then Thursday I have cupcakes for Chet's niece's daughter... Chocolate Reese cupcakes.
I did finally submit the third round of recipes and labels to the state for approval so I can get my cottage license. Hopefully this time is a charm.
I'll keep you updated and post some cupcake pics.


UPDATE: Here are the pics of my Rock n' Roll cupcakes


No comments: