Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh so close....

I finally got all my recipes typed up... I'm very excited. I have some very fun names and flavors that I'll be offering... which I'll have to post later because the list is at home. Now all I need to do is get all the paperwork in and send it off to start the process of getting my cottage license. This means that I have to have someone review and approve all my recipes. Also I have to label everything as homemade and put the ingredients on the label along with all my info. I then have to have the health inspector come in and approve my home for baking. I already got a mini fridge to put everything in and I keep all my baking supplies seperate. After all of this is done I can then go to the city and get my business license- hopefully. Most cities have not heard of a cottage license. Then once I have my license I plan on going to local coffee shops and seeing if I can get them to sell my product and maybe even do some farmer's markets this summer. I'm very excited. Layton is getting a home base cupcakery so this has really gotten my but into gear. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I can't wait to hear about your new flavors. Some fruity ones for summer would be fun!