Friday, November 21, 2008

Craft Fair

Last weekend was the craft fair at Washington Heights. I've been exhausted since. I made over 300 cupcakes and only had a dozen left. The fair was two days long and on the first night I had to go home and make 4 more dozen cupcakes. All I heard was good things. I think the best part of the whole thing was the people I met. Every time someone would try a sample their eyes would get large and then they'd confirm that I made this. The best part is that I've been making cupcakes long enough I've pretty much have my own recipes. There's maybe one or two that I've borrowed off a recipe sharing sites. I had 8 different flavors:
Girls Best Friend: Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Buttercream
Daddy's Girl: Oreo cupcake w/oreo vanilla buttercream and a Oreo baked in the center
Autumn Glory: Pumpking cupcake w/ cinnamon buttercream
Winter Breeze: Peppermint candy cane cupcake w/ peppermint buttercream
Southern Beauty: Red Velvet cupcake w/white chocolate cream cheese
Doodle Bug: Snickerdoodle cupcake w/cinnamon buttercream
Ski Patrol: Chocolate mint cupcake w/ mint buttercream
Do the Split: Bananan chocolate chip cupcake w/ vanilla buttercream chopped with choclate sauce and a cherry on top

1 comment:

Jenny Coombs said...

That's awesome, Charity! I'm so glad it went well!