Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Overwhelmed

Yes, yes I haven't written a blog in forever. Not sure if right now anyone is reading these... but maybe someday. If nothing else I'll be able to look back and see where I came from.
So much to do in so little time. Working two j0bs, going to school, and trying to bake cupcakes... when is a girl suppose to get in some relaxation. So this week I have two, yes two orders for two dozen cupcakes each!!! Whoo, hoo... business is booming (subtle sacrasim). They are both for frieds but their for birthdays and hopefully the word will get out.
I catered a wedding this past weekend. 150 cupcakes w/daisies. They turned out okay. I'm worried that they weren't as fresh as I wanted them to be. I got some awesome new bright pink cupcake boxes but I don't think they keep my cupcakes fresh. Since I'm so busy I have to bake during the week, which I'm not fond of. They had me set out my business cards so hopefully I'll get some calls.
I definitely need to work on getting my home business license and then hopefully I'll get busy enough I can work part time and bake part time... a girl can only hope.

No comments: