Saturday, November 24, 2007

Vanilla Cupcakes

Yesterday I attempted vanilla cupcakes. I want to find something that says WOW! When someone takes a bit I don't want them to say "this is good" or "they're all right". I want them to take a bite and think "I just died and went to heaven." The last week was a disappointment with my yellow cake and pumpkin ones. They were good but not great. So yesterday I set forth once again. And this time it happened. The vanilla cupcakes turned out amazing. I made some peppermint buttercream frosting w/crushed candy canes. I still haven't mastered my frosting. I came out very runny and not thick enough to use a pastry bag. So I'll press forth with that but for now I have my vanilla cupcake. One more I can mark off my list.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: